Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Can I ever get back on track??

I keep on messing up. I know what I need to do, I know what I need to eat, but I just keep telling myself I can't. This is HORRIBLE! I feel that I am a strong willed person most of the time, but lately, when it has came to food I have been so weak. I am about to go to Fort Knox in 5 days for the entire summer. I want to be strong out there all by my lonesome. I want to be strong now!

I have no excuse anymore. I finished up my last root canal this morning. I have no reason not to eat healthy. I did become bored with the plan I was on so I have decided that I am going to eat healthy, but some of those vegetables they said I can't have I may have once in a while. Half of the vegetables on the list I didn't like so in order to continue on with this journey I have to do what works for me.

It is time....AGAIN (I know) to get back on the pony. I really, really, REALLY want to reach my goal weight...I need some motivation. Do you have any for me??

3 comments:

  1. I have a whole bunch of it coming your way! Like I said last night, you just have to keep going when you get stuck! And, I am preaching to the choir here, trust me. I am trying to motivate myself every day not to get content with the loss I have so far. That's what happened the last time with WW, and I have to keep moving mountains. I have no choice but to go all the way this time. And, I know you can do it Sylvia, just look really deep within yourself, and pull out that original umph that got you started a few months ago!! Talk to yourself, put a note on the fridge like I did, look at old pictures, try on old cloths. Whatever you have to do, do it!!!!!!!!!! Love ya always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree....take your least favorite old picture of yourself and post it on the fridge, on the bathroom mirror, in your wallet, where ever you think you need it to be reminded throughout the day...You CAN do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both of you. I am thinking about taking a picture of myself in my spandex...YUCK! and posting it....looking at that will definitely give me motivation! I know I can do it. I am just going to keep praying and staying strong..I know God will give me the will I need.

    ReplyDelete