Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It has been a while, I know

So, it has been a while since I posted, but I have been doing a few things...I made it to Fort Knox, working, seeing horse races, visiting other towns....and eating..Yes, Eating things I should not eat. I have gained 7 pounds since I have been here and I am NOT happy about it so today I have started over...I am not going to starve myself with only protein, but I am eating healthy like I never quit the diet...I have my gym bag packed for after work and I am going to march down the hall and jump on the treadmill and RUN!!! I have come too far and done so good. I have been so proud of myself until I put those shorts on yesterday...I was SOOOO mad...they were tight and they just looked nasty.

I went and got an electric skillet after worrying and worrying about how in the world I was going to eat out of a microwave for 70 some days...I have no idea why I never thought about that in the first place...it is time...I know I have said this before, but it is time...I AM GOING TO REACH MY GOAL WEIGHT! ARE YOU READY? I AM!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes all it takes is some tight shorts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this comment michelle b/c you are SO RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my case....my fat started trying to smother me when I sat down....sad but true. Conquer those shorts girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all of you...I will conquer those shorts!!!

    ReplyDelete