Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I DID IT!!

Well, I am in ketosis...it took a lot of talking to myself to get there, but I did it. I finally just said the heck with it! Only I can do this. Also, I found a place down here in KY that has the same program I was in back home...I have an appointment today and I am very excited...maybe that B12 shot will wake me up...I have been sleeping wayyyyy to much lately, but I have been soooooo tired..Anywho..

I am proud of myself..even turned down the most amazing potato salad ever today..GO ME!!


Are you excited to see what the next month holds?? I am!

4 comments:

  1. You have no idea how proud of you I am!!!! We got one month to go, and holy crap, I have to fit in that dress!! Love ya for kicking my butt on this round, and making me want to compete against those evil carbs again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Wonder if I can fit into that size 9 in a month?? hmmm...they can on that Jillian Michaels show...I have become an addict of that show...it is inspiring besides her annoying demeanor..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to kick my own butt.....only gained 1.5lbs on the cruise....got back and gained 3 more lbs at home! Gotta get back to where I was, but it will happen b/c I want it to.

    ReplyDelete