Thursday, January 20, 2011

So...I'M STILL FAT!!!


So maybe that is a harsh word to use, but I can't seem to get with the program. It seems I do so good for a moment then all the chocolate and candy and fattening foods in the world get thrown at me. Can someone just wave their magic wand over me and make these cravings go away.

I have too many excuses and for this time around...well, see, what happened was...I was eating well, going to the gym everyday like it was my job then that mean ole' gallbladder decided that it was not living in my body any longer. Since then, I have been experimenting on what I can and can't eat...it seems I can eat anything...

I logged on here today for the first time in a long time and I looked at that pic of me with the cute short hair and that body that I was so proud of...I had lost so much and I was feeling good at that point...I want to be there again. I actually felt semi-skinny that day. It is amazing how weight can change your attitude. I have been struggling with this weight I carry (excuse the pun) for a while..I don't even have a lot to lose...29lbs...that is all. I just need to go in this full force and get it done, kind of like when I get my eyebrows waxed..I dread it at first, but after the lady pulls that strip of VERY attached hair off my face I look and feel so much better. Now, losing weight won't happen that quickly unless I can get Jillian Michaels to follow me around all the time, but we all know that is not happening. I have been going to the gym so I will give myself a pat on the back for that, but I have to do more than that right now.

Now...who is going to give me that kick in the butt I need??? Let's do it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So, you are not fat! You are pretty tiny actually, compared to...well, me!! But, I guess that doesn't matter what others tell you, it's about what you feel/look like to yourself! It is a very rough journey, with LOTS of setbacks! And, it's easy to start off strong, like anything you do in life. But, when life hits...our enthusiasm seems to dwindle a bit! Just know that young, old, fat, skinny, I'm your forever friend and I love and believe in you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thanks...and it is how you feel about yourself. I know I have an unhealthy BMI and that is important for a long life. I don't want to face the future with various medical problems because of my weight. I want to be happy and healthy and be a positive light to my future children...a healthier person is a happier person. Love you forever!

    ReplyDelete