Sunday, May 8, 2011

Still pushing on..

Well, it has been over a month since I posted and I have had ups and downs since then. I am still trying to be healthy, but I hit a speed bump unfortunately. Something happened and I wasn't able to breath as well as normal...after some testing the doc seems to think I have developed asthma. This stinks, it really does. It has really put a damper on my exercise routine...it has almost stopped it. I can't go very far or push very hard without feeling like my chest is closed up..I am still trying to do what I can and to eat healthy (most of the time)...every now and again I will have those sweets I love so much!

On another note, I have been irritated with a few things lately and I am trying really hard not to let things get to me, but sometimes that is hard. I just ask for prayer.

In less than 2 weeks I will be heading to Fort Knox, KY to help out with another part of my job and I am ready, besides the packing part. I am ready for reasons that shouldn't be reasons, but I just want to get away. I always tell people they can't walk away from problems, this does not mean they will disappear, but for me, walking away for a bit will help me to analyze things, to figure out if some things can be...I am just happy to be seeing my Fort Knox family, well work partners that feel like family. I will continue to improve my health...I will continue to eat healthy with an occasional Korean meal, a now and then Jailhouse pizza and pickle chips..and I can't go to KY without stopping by the cheesecake factory, but I know more about portion control now...I know more about reading nutrition labels...I know more about exercise, stretching...about being healthy. I have a friend going and we will push one another. I can't wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment