Thursday, March 31, 2011

I TOLD YOU I PROBABLY WOULD...

Well, I had a weigh in today, which I have every week with my Weight Watchers group and even though I said it is not about weight loss (which I still agree) I did say I would probably still post it so I am ....

I LOST 2.2LBS THIS WEEK!

This is a great feeling, kind of reassuring that you are doing what you are supposed to do...in my case it is to eat healthy, exercise and be accountable for what I do each day. Now I have more of a reason to be accountalbe. Thanks to a good facebook friend, Tessa, I have created a challenge group on facebook called SPREAD THE HEALTH...A CHALLENGE COMMUNITY. This group was created in hopes to do just as it says...spread the health. Today we all take for granted the ease of getting food not taking into account the problems that could cause us health wise in the longrun. In order to live a long life, if God chooses for us to by health, we need to take better care of ourselves. I hope people decide to take on the challenge of creating a challenge for themselves. I feel I am making a difference and this feels great!

Life is changing for me...I hope you choose to change yours as well.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment