Tuesday, October 29, 2013

ANSWERED PRAYERS

Lately I have been struggling since the government took half my paycheck while they could not come to a decision, but I knew God was not going to let me go without. I have also been wanting to find ways to get my exercise in and have fun at it so I do believe God laid out my day.

I overslept this morning and rushed to get ready. I came in the kitchen and my sister had put some chicken in the crockpot before she went to bed so I would have lunch today. I was too tired to prepare my lunch last night because of my medicine. She also left a note for me as she often does telling me to have a blessed day and that she loves me. As I am smiling, while still rushing, I head out the door and rush to my car to remember that I am low on gas and if I did not get gas I would not make it to work tomorrow. I just said a prayer to get my gas tank filled before tomorrow and I trusted in God.

While driving to work I passed a sign right down the street from work for a new exercise place. I got to work and looked it up. They have exercise classes I enjoy! They have Zumba, boot camp, turbo kick and more! It cost $8 a class so I figured I would eventually try it out.

Mid day I asked a coworker if he wanted to purchase the last Scentsy warmer I have for his wife...HE AGREED! God provided me with gas money!!!! I thought about it and decided I was going to take the Turbo Kick class after work and I would put the rest of the cash from the sale I made in my gas tank.  I got to the class and they told me since this was my first time it was free!!!!

The class was great! I really enjoyed myself and I know God let me see that sign for a reason; I think this is what I need to get going again...a social atmosphere I enjoy. After class I stopped by the nearest gas station where gas was $2.97 a gallon. I went inside and told the cashier I wanted $15 on my pump then I changed my mind and told him to put the full $20. He asked if I was sure and I confirmed. When I got back to the pump the price of gas was now $2.92!!!!!

I have just been so happy today and I have not felt this in a long time. God knows our needs and He will always meet them ON TIME! He has been so good toe and I am so thankful for all the blessings He has and will provide for me! Once you put your trust in God everything will fall into place!

God bless!

P.S. There was candy in the office ALL day and I NEVER touched it! I didn't even want it! PRAISE THE LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment