Wednesday, October 30, 2013

MY GOAL! FOR REAL!!!

Ok. Over and over and over again I have tried to lose weight...I even made goals for myself.  I hit some then I quit...I gave up...I made excuses and then I just ended up making myself upset.

I really want this! So bad! I am so tired of being miserable because of me! I have so many reasons to not give up. I am going to make sure my bookends don't fall over (please read fruits of the spirit post)!

So....I am not cutting my hair until I reach my goal. I have 37lbs to go and I KNOW I CAN DO THIS! I will also be training for a 5k in April. I walk this every year but this time I plan on running. I know with my family, my friends, my coworkers and My God this can and WILL happen!

Thank you God for helping me reach my goal! I am claiming it now!

GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment