Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm on The God Diet

Today I have felt like the devil is trying to attack me. I have been in a low mood and I just could not get out of it. I have been so great during my fast and also since I started my diet again, but the thing is see, I have been doing this for and with God. I pray for strength and guidance and I have become closer to God. I love it! I have told the devil to get out of my way so many times and today he tried to make me mad! I will say for a while it worked because I was not in the best of moods, but then I started talking to my mom and sister about it. They agreed it was the devil so I told him to LEAVE ME ALONE!

Then....God stepped in. He opened me back up and put me back on track.

Today was wonderful besides my mood. I was able to visit with both my grandma's and some more of my family. Memories were created that I will never forget. Love was felt. It was wonderful.

I pray to God. I pray many times during the day and since letting God in my life completely, not just part of the time but ALL THE TIME things have changed including the will power I have now with eating.

Crystal and I were sitting eating dinner and we were talking about all of those diets I have tried that never worked.  She said"But you didn't have God with you then. You are on the God Diet!" I like that and this God diet is going to continue to change my life! He will always provide us with everything we need including a full tummy! He will never leave us not satisfied.

Joel 2:26
You will have plenty to eat, until you are full, and you will praise the name of the Lord your God, who has worked wonders for you;  never again will my people be ashamed.

This verse was in my Bible study for fasting today and it really means a lot to me. God knows my heart and He is there to fulfill it. He will continue to give me strength on this weight loss journey and give me the happiness in my heart that I have been searching for. I have been telling people lately about how God is helping me and it feels so good to share that so "The God Diet" is the perfect name! I KNOW this diet will be a success so anyone need a change in their life? This diet will not only change you physically but spiritually also.

THE GOD DIET....thank you God for holding my hand!

2 comments:

  1. crystal your Sister!!January 21, 2012 at 9:15 PM

    Great blog! With the God diet 54 WILL rutting 0! Just Keep believing Ans follow God through it he will not lead YOU wrong. FAITH and focus forward yesterday is gone and everyday is a day closer to your success in a desire in your heart gos has known about it and has Wanted to fulfill you have just needed to let him show you the way! He will never leave you or forsake you! Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world bigger than a cake Ans si forth! I am so amazed what God has already done with you your thoughts progressiveness positive thinking motivation and knowing God is working with you is inspirational to me he is so real and full of love his glow is all over you! The devil needs to pa k up and go he wil not win this battle its not yours its the Lords when gos is fighting foe you he can't win IR come againyoy the joy of the Lord is your strength!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If God is for us who can be against us. Romans 8:31
    Great blog Sylvia :) keep going

    ReplyDelete