Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The "Skinny" on being skinny...

Since I have started this journey towards skinniness I have had many questions on what things are like when you are skinny...cause I have never experienced that.

First...and the most pondered question....Do high heels hurt your feet when you are skinny? I know, as a bigger girl, my feet feel like they swell up, get smashed with a hammer, and my toes turn into little balls from being scrunched up in the front of the heel for so long! I like wearing heels because they make my under 5' self feel taller, but they hurt too bad! I can't wear them for long periods of time without having to free my poor, battled feet!

My next question has intrigued me for quite some time because when I go check out sale racks at the mall it seems only the smaller cloths are left so....Do you get lots of deals on clothing and shoes? I mean, that will be great when I get skinny, but until then us big girls need sales too! Or, do skinny girls not shop the sale racks??

These next few are for the big girls who became skinny.

Can you cross your legs easier now? I have a hard time trying to sit lady like because my legs are too big to cross so, does this change?

Are you more sensitive to pain now...I mean, if you fall does it hurt more than before you lost all your weight? Reason asking is because I plan on losing most of my padding.

Are airplane seats more comfortable? I don't fly much, but when I did I was so uncomfortable because my body took up most of the seat...no room for moving around at all!

Is it easier to run? This kind of goes back to the hurt feet thing. I have a hard time running because I just feel like all of my weight is on my feet...well, it kind of is...Ok..it definitely is..and my legs hurt too soon! So it is easier to run? Do you feel free?

I know these things sound crazy, but I want to know what I am in for when I become a skinny girl. Got anymore skinny on the skinny? Let me know cause eventually I will ask anyway. Smile and Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment