Friday, January 27, 2012

It IS Friday!

I am so happy it is Friday even though I really won't be doing any winding down over the weekend. With my grandma being sick, trying to fit in exercise, work, eat healthy...well, I am drained. Wednesday I wasn't able to get a workout in, but spending time with my grandma was worth skipping the workout for. Yesterday by the time I got home holding my eyes open was a workout enough for me! I really do enjoy the feeling I get after I finish a gym session, but sometimes life just won't allow that time. That is ok though. I have continued to watch what I eat this week while staying around my calorie goal and never going over. I still know I have done well and I am proud of myself especially when everyone around me was eating a fresh apple cake that was homemade and still warm the other day...sheesh! That was hard! I do plan on going to the gym today and I pray God gives me the strength to make it there. He continues to push me everyday and I am so thankful!

If only I had God with me before...I may have hit my goal already, but now is better than never! Jeanie, I can't wait for that FREE haircut! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Maybe we can hit up the stores together when we reach some goals we are shooting for. Of course, the haircut is on me =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great! You know I am going to need an entire wardrobe! haha. And I can't wait for the haircut!!!!

    ReplyDelete