Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Back on that train...


What a beautiful day! AGAIN!! Just like the weather has been, so am I...CONSTANT! I am back on that train to weight loss success. All protein it was yesterday and today I am back to my fruits and veggies...YAYYY!!! I also went to the gym yesterday to make up for that time lost over the weekend and WOW, did I sweat!!! Someone told me to try a 7% incline on the treadmill 3.0 to tone up my legs and thighs; well, I did. I could only take that for 10 minutes. My brow was sweating and my legs were feeling the burn!! I then lowered the incline, slowed down for a minute or two then I PUMPED UP THE VOLUME ON MY RADIO AND TOOK OFF FOR A RUN!! It feel so good to exercise and I never thought I would say that..I love going to the gym. I get in my element and I know after the pain comes the pleasure and I LOVE IT! My body is getting tone and I am slimming down..

On another note...Pam, my office mate, brought some beautiful flowers into the office that she picked out of her front yard so a picture is attached. Maybe they will brighten your day like they did mine...They are SOOOO Pretty!!!

Have a great day!! Enjoy those high temps out there. God Bless!!

1 comment: