Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Not a lot to say...

I don't really have a lot to say today except that I am happy, which is a good thing. I appreciate everything God has given me and even though sometimes life doesn't make sense I know God is just doing His work. I am so proud of my friend Michelle who lost 6.2lbs this week..WAY TO GOO!!! I am so super excited about my weigh in on Thursday. I have a feeling it will be another good one...then Friday morning, me, my brother, and Michelle are off to Greensboro...This will be kind of like a mini-vacation that God knows I need. The March for Babies walk is Saturday. So much to look forward to this week and I am soooo blessed to be me (my head is not swollen, I am just thankful of what God has done for me).

God Bless everyone!!!

P.S. My pants are still falling down...this is getting annoying..but I am happy I am dropping the lbs!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Get it big-head! Okay, just kidding. I think what you said was rather profound...and I'm super excited as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Happy Day!!!! I lost .2....stupid 99cent DQ ice cream cone...I just know it was the culprit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 is better than none...Congrats!! Don't let the ice cream talk to you!!! haha

    ReplyDelete