Thursday, April 1, 2010

APRIL FOOL'S DAY



It is April Fool's Day and just like my daddy, I can't go by without pranking someone...well, more than one...saran wrapped things, filled offices with baloons, cotton balls, easter basket grass, and even cat food that looked like poo....It was all so funny and thankfully everyone has a sense of humor...Other than it being a day to prank people it is also a BEAUTIFUL day!! It is so nice outside, just makes you want to smile. Today I am not going to my weigh-in..I am starting to go every 2 weeks, but I did weigh myself on the work scale and I am....DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

158LBS!!!!!!! I have been wanting to break into the 150's and I did it..now, it is time to look at the 140's...To reach MY goal weight (not the weigh stations) I only have 23 more pounds to go...wooohoooo!!! This is so exciting..I have been exercising my hiney off, eating right, and just smileing a lot more...Life is GRAND!!!

I have added a picture of me that was just taken a few minutes ago outside in the lovely sunshine (hence my squinty eyes..haha). I decided to wear my springy/summer dress today. I got into wearing dresses last summer when I started to feel comfortable in my body by loseing weight...now I LOVE THEM!!!

I guess I will finish up with work, do my gym thing, or maybe even walk or run outside (depending on my allergies)....It is such a beautiful day...a day the Lord has made and I WILL REJOYCE AND BE GLAD IN IT!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the 150's...so happy for you. So, what's the total loss now?? I don't remember what you started at? I guess I could go back and read the old blogs, but I don't want to. You look super in that dress!! I love it!!!!! You make me want to wear a dress even more this weekend. Good job, I am proud of you SYLVIA!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking it is around 14.6, but not sure exactly....WOOHOOO!!!! You know how much this makes me want to exercise?? I don't want to stop...I have definition in my arms now...so great!!! I feel SOOOOOO good!!!

    ReplyDelete