Thursday, April 22, 2010

Time is WAY past due!!

So many exciting things are happening in the next few days..To start, TODAY IS WEIGH IN DAY!!!!! I am so SUPER excited to see how well, or maybe not so well I have done. I am pretty sure there is going to be a loss no matter what; I'm just not sure how much. No matter what I know in the past 2 weeks I have worked my butt off in the gym and I have done pretty good eating wise and when I did have the Olive Garden I knew what I had to do and I did it. I am thinking that if the weight loss is not so much then I have probably developed some muscle...You should see my guns!!!! haha!

After weighing in I have a busy evening; I just hope I can get it all in. I may get my nails done..I REALLY want to hit the gym again...I need to pack...I need to tan...I need to cook...I need to shower...I need to get gas in my car (Okay, so that takes like a second, but I still have to do it.)...I need to straighten up my apartment..double check my packing to make sure I haven't forgotten anything...clean up the dishes..then I may get some sleep..I think that is all I need to do...BEFORE GETTING UP AND HEADING TO GREENSBORO, NC!!! I am SOOOOOO excited. Michelle and I are going to head out in the a.m. and hit up Four Season's Mall to start off. Who knows what the evening entails. Saturday is the March for Dimes March for Babies walk and I am super excited about this as well. I am proud of myself. I counted up this morning and I have raised close to $250 for this cause. It is going to be great to be with friends and family walking for something that can help people. This year we are walking for my neice, as some of you may know, who was born at 24 weeks weighing 1lb, 9oz(I think that is the oz) and only survived 117 days. She touched so many people lives during her time before going to be with the Lord. She made a difference. Since then my brother and his wife have done so many things within their community to help where they could. They have been chosen as the Ambassador Family so them and the rest of our family and friends are leading the walk Saturday. This is such an honor and a blessing. There is still time to donate if you would like...Just ask me how.

After the walk I am sure my brother has something planned to do...he alwasy does I have heard. I am just excited to get away, to do something good, and to spend time with the people I love. I am really blessed!!!

PS...when I get the weigh results (if I find time) I will update. God Bless!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm super duper trooper excited as well. I have lots to do tonight also, but I really want to just spend some me and Dini-dog time taking a really long walk before my t.v. show comes on, then I have to finish packing. BLESSED is an understatement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and good luck with the weigh-in and the talk with Dr. Shaffer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...Yeah, I am anxious to hear what he has to say...I mean, can he really tell me how to cook healthy out of a microwave??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like roasted chicken every day and every night. Maybe you can eat some Lean Cuisine's again. That's pretty much what I tried to do while I was gone. But, who knows?

    ReplyDelete