Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Boy am I SORE!!

My body has gotten a beating the past 2 days and I am ready for it again today....This is not the kind of sore you would have if you fell down a flight of stairs, but the kind of sore that lets you know you are working it!! I have started doing exercises that are going to tone up my body...The last two day I introduced squats and WOWZERS I can tell they are working!! In my entire body I can see a difference. My legs are not as jiggly, my arms have definition, my love handles are GONE!!! and my stomach is firming up. This is SOOOOOO great!! I am addicted now. I love the gym and what it does for me. The machines are like that new person you once thought was stuck up and annoying...I finally got to know them and they have turned into my best friend. I am not backing down from this; like I said before, I AM IN IT TO WIN IT!!

I want to go to the beach with my good friend Shell this summer and to a theme park with a water park. I want to be able to put my bathing suit on and not worry if my legs are going to rub together, or if my stomach is sticking out too much because we all know there is NO bathing suit that is NOT form fitting. I am going to be ready for this. I have never been so sure in my life, but just like other things in my life I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I have a 2 week weigh in and measurement session tomorrow...I am excited to see what I have done with myself. I know I may not have lost as much because I am toning my muscles as well as everything else (the doc suggested I wait, but I wanted to kill two birds with one stone as they say).

Stay posted....more good news to come!!

6 comments:

  1. so...How long have you been doing this diet...and what type of diet are you on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is my 40th day....as of last week, which I weighed myself, I have lost 14.6 lbs. I go to this place called the weigh station. It is basically a doctor's office that helps you with your weight. They tell you how to eat right, exercise, teach you portion control..all that good stuff. Right now, my diet is restricted to 10 ozs of protein a day, 2-4 servings of veggies, and 2-4 servings of fruit. I also drink a gallon or more of water a day, take a multivitamin, calcium with vitamin D, Calcium pyruvate, and phentermine. Only the calcium pyruvate (fat burner) and the phentermine (appetite suppresent) is given to me at the Weigh Station. They give me a shot of vitamin B and a few other things mixed in that every week as well. A lot of people have had success with this and I am definitely seeing mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck today, I know you will do great!! Can't wait til it's my turn to get in the gym and "tone up". By then, you will know all the tricks to help me out. Who knows, maybe you can be a personal trainer someday on the side. Another job to add to the hat!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have thought about it, but I have a lot of learning to do before that happens...I just feel GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You remember Randy Simpson? Well, he is taking the fitness class at FC and is my student trainer. He had me squatting and picking up 20lb weight. I felt like one giant bruise. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...I know what you mean.. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete