Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I MADE IT HAPPEN!!

So, I was in ketosis this morning!! WOOOHOOOO!!! I am able to eat fruits and veggies again today....there is nothing like fruit let me tell you! And today, my clothes are even looser! Also, I feel I hit an accomplishment. I have felt for the longest time that I need a shirt under my regular shirt to cover the "rolls" if you will. Today, I just wore my regular shirt and for the first time in a long time I feel comfortable...now, if I have a metal button or latch I will have to wear a shirt (nikel allergy)but knowing I don't have to feels great!!!

Yesterday was hard eating nothing but protein, but I kept myself busy with work, the gym :-), and by the time I got home and fixed my turkey burger there wasn't much time left in the day before bed so it all worked out.

I feel so great, healthy, skinnier (not skinny yet), my face looks smaller, my clothes fit better...I smile more and I don't have to cover my "roll" as much as I used to.

Yay for a gallon of water a day! Yay for Lean protein! Yay for low carb, low starch veggies and fruit!! Yay for me!!!

3 comments:

  1. A big YAY for you!!!! Isn't a great feeling to wake up every day and feel proud of yourself, and look in that mirror and notice that you are doing something about it!!! I love it! Okay, so not so much the protein only phase, but I LOVE FRUIT AND VEGGIES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DITTO!!!! I'm shrinking...as long as I don't get put in a bowl of cheerios I will be fine..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, taking it back to the 90's with "Honey I shrunk the kids!" Love Rick Moranas!!

    ReplyDelete