Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Beautiful Day!!

The past couple of days have been beautiful! Such a nice start to Spring. I did go to the gym, but haven't made my way outside to do the exercising...my nose has been itching...other than that...

Last night I overcame something. I picked up the girl I am babysitting from school yesterday afternoon. Since Thursday night I have been wondering "What am I going to do about eating this weekend while I am babysitting?" Well, I packed up a few things and said I was going to continue to eat what I am supposed to eat. Last night, the girl wanted to order pizza and chicken tenders. Pizza is a weakness for me..MAJOR weakness! I decided to go ahead and fix my food while she was waiting on her pizza to be delivered so I would not be tempted. By the time I finished eating the pizza showed up smelling SOOOOOO GOOOOODDDDD!!! I wanted a piece so bad and I ALMOST caved in, but instead I grabbed my apple and kept my eye on the tv and my nose toward the apple (the smell) and I said NO to the pizza. When I woke up this morning I thought about what I had done and I was so proud of myself, still am. Today I ate a healthy breakfast, went to the gym, ate a healthy lunch and dinner and even treated myself to the apple chips at Lucie Monroe's....they are sooooo goooodddd!!

Now I am ready to settle down for the night and wake up in the morning and be proud again...Go me! I can do this!! And I will!!

God Bless everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I know how hard this was for you. Pizza is my major weakness too! Remember the pizza dream? And, everytime I see that Domino's new pizza commercial, I have to turn the channel. But, remember, we can have it eventually, IN MODERATION!! Am getting some of those apple chips tomorrow after I weigh in. Can't wait to try them tomorrow after my lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great!!! 1 bag is 1 and a half servings. They are $5 a bag; we should ask about a discount since we are members of the weigh station. That is expensive but you better believe I will be getting more on Thursday after my weigh in; they are sooooooo good!! And yeah, I keep thinking about the fact that if I stick to this then it won't be much longer until I can have those things; Just a couple more months for me. Excited to see the outcome. Go us!!!

    ReplyDelete