Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 20


Well, yesterday was day 20 of my diet and I had a weigh in....I also had a little talk with one of the nurses, Judy. I had sent an e-mail to the Weigh Station about my struggles with the diet and they wanted to talk to me. I got fed an apple chip, which was OUTSTANDING!, was able to talk and get things off my chest about the diet, and find out how much I lost...drumroll please....2 POUNDS even though I had a hamburger, french fries, diet coke, and hershey pie!! Go me! I was a little worried, but I wasn't going to fret if I hadn't lost anything knowing it would have been my fault. To date I have lost a total of 9.6lbs in 20 days...pretty impressive. I am going to keep keeping on. I am happy with my progress and I see a difference in my skin and how my clothes fit. I am still eating good and getting full and I know there are other options out there for me that I just haven't found yet...in the meantime, I think I may stop by Lucie Monroe's coffee shop to pick up a bag of those wonderful apple chips made by Nurse Judy!!

Have a blessed day everyone and eat healthy!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, good stuff! I thought you only said 1 lb. last night on the phone, but it was probably cause Dini was barking and I couldn't hear you right. GREAT JOB!! 2 lbs is even better!! 10-12 lbs. is a size in your clothes, so you should definately be noticing a difference, and be in those 2 dollar 10's before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was pulling off 2lb losses a week. You have just inspired me to stop fretting and head over to the Swartz gym and have some FC students teach me some exercises. I wasn't going to do b/c I don't like exercising with other people, but I think I will now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Michelle, probably because Dini was barking at the bug in the yard..haha...I am noticing a difference..my pants keep falling down today.

    Brooke, just do it!! It feels amazing and I hope I am an inspiration...I just pretend no one else is there..I don't look at anyone or talk to anyone; I just focus on what I need to do..

    ReplyDelete