Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Food Deal


Okay, so yesterday was a great day, besides my food incidents and you know, this really doesn't help on a diet...

The day started fine and I was so excited for my haircut...Well, I had lunch and decided to eat my fruit a little late...Later, I took a bite of my apple to find a hole, no worm...I cut through the apple and found more holes and no worm...I think I ate him...GROSS!! I threw that apple away...Well, I got my haircut (as seen in the pictures), got a sticker on my car thanks to my brother and then my brother and I decided to go eat. We chose Fridays. I was excited because they had a meal I could eat...Shrimp, chicken, onions and peppers with cheese, and broccoli. I was almost finished with my meal then I pulled out a STICKER with my fork...The waitress walked by so I showed it to her. We got my meal for free, a free appitizer card and an offer for dessert, which I wanted so bad, but could not have. It was just an odd day for me and food, but I still haven't stopped this diet because of one worm (hey, it's protein) and a sticker (Made me feel special). Besides, today is weigh in day and this is just another story to tell. These are the things that make life interesting. I do have a doctor's appointment before my weigh in, but I am determined not to look at the scale because as much as I want to know, I don't want to know until my actual weigh in.

Stay posted....

3 comments:

  1. They won't tell you, plus their scale is going to be different then the one at the Weigh Station. I can't wait to find out what it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I already told you I looked, but I don't believe that scale...She kept telling me how great I looked before I even told her about the diet...talked about my hair, my weight...she is great...Always makes you feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, she is really great, and very understanding no matter how many times you need her!

    ReplyDelete