Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It is time for some new panties...

Yes, you read the title correctly...It is time for some new panties. I have discovered this the past couple of days while being at the gym and constantly having to pull up my underpants as I am trying to do my run thing on the treadmill (and yesterday eliptical)...I guess this is the bad, but good part about losing weight; you have to spend money once you grow out of the clothes that don't fit you...I guess I could put a belt around them for now, but that might be a little strang..haha.

I have been proud of myself, as I have stated before, but there is nothing like looking in the mirror everyday seeing yourself shrink...it is kind of crazy, but so great. Things just get more exciting as they go along. I don't have any complaints and I hate when people complain all the time...I used to be that person, but I have done something about it....can I inspire everyone NOT TO COMPLAIN..wait, I'm complaining, but complaining about other people complaining doesn't really count as complaining...does it? Anywho, I am so excited about my haircut I am getting today from my wonderful hair-do, and now most inspirational, hero! She has asked me to grow this mop out and it is to the point! Tomorrow, I have a weigh in and I am so excited because I know I have done well this week with my eating and my exercising...It is going to be good. Then, this weekend...finally time for me. I am getting out of town..well, not too far, just out of Radford...getting my nails did, my toes did...and hey, I guess I can buy those new panties!

3 comments:

  1. Check my blog for the response to this post...Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlllllllllll. LOL. I refuse to buy new clothes yet. I walked into the kitchen yesterday and was pulling up my work slacks and dad was like, "Having a problem?" I was like "Yea." he said,"Well, it should be a good thing." I replied, "These pants are too damn expensive to be a problem!"

    Good luck or should I say, Break a leg....at your weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...funny...I think I may shop at Goodwill until I get to my goal weight...cept for the panties that is..haha...How much have you lost??

    ReplyDelete